AgriBI provides the objective customer data agribusinesses need to develop successful marketing and sales strategies
- Data for more than 2 million U.S. ag producers who are working over 900 million acres of farmland.
- Custom interactive dashboards that allow you to view the data you are interested in
- Robust data that enables you to drill down into details that help tell the whole story
- Charts, graphs, and more visuals of data to help you better understand what the information is telling you The integration capability to bring data into software across your marketing, strategy, and sales teams
In the agricultural industry, marketing and sales are more effective when you know your potential clients inside and out, and can build strong relationships.
- Get a better understanding of the makeup of your target market.
- Learn more about the communication channels your audiences prefer and what options you have to reach them through those channels.
- Get access to those tough-to-find prospects.
Our data, available through AgriBI, is sourced from the USDA, geospatial imagery, and other public and private sources. These data sources ensure that we provide the most accurate, comprehensive, detailed, and current picture of both the agriculture market and individual growers. At DTN, we process, analyze, distill, and contextualize our data, turning large data sets into actionable operational intelligence to help you improve your operations.