DTN TIMS is the industry’s first completely automated inventory management system. It is designed specifically to increase your visibility into your distribution network, gathering inventory and supply and demand information directly from its source, validating it, and passing it along to you.
- Standardized terminal and product codes enhance the ability to spot opportunities to efficiently balance supply and demand.
- Configurable dashboards allow you to focus on the data that is most important to you.
- All of your latest data, important alerts, and key analysis of inventory balances and distribution network activity are in one place.
- Customizable alerts let you know immediately when any of your terminal and product combinations fall outside of your set minimum/ maximum ranges.
- Informs Suppliers if there’s adequate product at a specific rack, or across a particular geographic region.
DTN TIMS is the only solution on the market that helps you automate the aggregation, translation, and delivery of inventory and pipeline-related data from proprietary and third-party pipeline and terminal networks.
- Saves you time and money, reduces errors, minimizes risk, and increases revenue opportunities.
- Visibility into storage capacity and pending deliveries helps identify opportunities to sell or store more product and avoid run-out situations.
- Terminal inventory forecasts, grids, graphs, and alerts make all of this much more efficient.
- Inefficiencies related to manual data gathering are eliminated through the fully-automated and streamlined system.
- Export the dashboard’s data into a spreadsheet or utilize a normalized data feed directly into your systems.
DTN TIMS BOL Recon Video
The Bill of Lading: a critical component to your operation, and one that often requires teams of people to find and fix problems when reconciling and invoicing. What if you had a way to automatically find and be alerted to missing BOLs?
DTN TIMS is the only solution on the market that helps you automate the aggregation, translation, and delivery of inventory and pipeline-related data from proprietary and third-party pipeline and terminal networks. It’s the best way to gather and use high-quality inventory data—and help your business operate more efficiently and profitably.