DTN Energy Market Analysis delivers insightful energy market analysis and educated, reliable predictions of the moves that prices, traders and market investors are likely to make. Get one of the most valuable yet affordable tools an energy professional could have.
What's Inside this Publication
Energy Market Analysis offers an unbiased expert report of the fundamental, technical and geopolitical drivers that influence the oil and gas markets. It is the most cost-effective, efficient and accurate daily view of the oil and natural gas markets you can get. Here are just some of the benefits of subscribing:
- Get early warning of prices moves, helping to minimize exposure level of LC’s and credit limits.
- Know why markets are moving from both a technical and fundamental perspective.
- Know how the traders and market investors are viewing the market and what moves they’ll likely make next.
- Know what the oil price drivers are.
- Know what key macroeconomic data is hitting the market and how it’s impacting the economy as well as the oil complex.
The unbiased expert analysis found in Energy Market Analysis comes from Dominick A. Chirichella, who has over 40 years of knowledge and experience in all facets of the energy and commodity complex.
Energy Market Analysis is read by every major oil company, DOE, OPEC, CME NYMEX, ICE, major investment banks, and Fortune 500 companies. Join them and find out why!
Who Reads this Publication
Energy purchasers, analysts, traders, economist, trade support staff, finance and auditing personnel. Entry-level to advanced professionals from: Wholesale/marketing companies, utilities, jobbers/home heating oil distributors, fuel purchaser, back office, hedgers, marketers, end-users, trucking companies, and government agencies.