Professional weather consultation is becoming increasingly important for helicopter operations. Trust our expert meteorologists to discuss the what, where, why and how behind the weather and their forecasts and consult on difficult weather decisions.
- 70 Professional Meteorologists in 3 global operations centers
- 24 x 7 x 365 Support online and by phone
- Seven Certified Consulting Meteorologists (CCMs)
Consult with our professional meteorologists to better predict when and where severe weather will affect your flights. Take action sooner and devise routes based on our forecasts and recommendations.
- Get where you need to be through faster briefing and decision-making.
- Save time and increase revenue by being able to take more flights.
- Reduce financial loss by avoiding non-billable turnarounds and unnecessary hangar movements.