Use WeatherOps actionable weather decision support and our expert meteorologists to monitor your assets and provide live, personal consulting before and during weather impacts anywhere on the globe. Hazardous weather detection, prediction, and decision analytics are also available on the Platform via APls and GIS layers.
- Mobile App – Access WeatherOps information for all assets from a single screen no matter where you are with our companion app available on the App Store & Google Play.
- Online Portal – Allows our customers to view real-time weather information via our interactive map and access all products offered. Manage users, assets, and events, customize forecasts and asset-based alerts, set product and alert distribution, view maps and report archives.
- Executive Summary – Easily identify weather risks for all of your locations in one simple “traffic-light” graphic, with a color-coded threat matrix showing all of your locations and applicable weather threats.
- WeatherOps Display – Our interactive display combines situational awareness with weather decision analytics, overlaying your assets on a map that’s worthy of any situation room.
WeatherOps offers both a Web-based administrative tool and display, as well as a companion mobile app that grants access from anywhere. WeatherOps platform allows you to manage your assets, users, forecast thresholds, and alert settings, as well as six months worth of archived products and configurable map displays.
- You will have access to our expert team of meteorologists to ensure you have the information you need to maintain safe, efficient operations anywhere on earth.
- Track wind and sea state with customized planners to minimize unplanned downtime while maximizing crew and asset safety.
- You will receive detailed alerts up to ten days in advance of tropical disturbances, allowing you time to plan for a smart and safe course of action.
- Forecaster issued advisories & warnings for severe weather impacts are issued specifically for your assets, globally.
WeatherOps Frequently Asked Questions
WeatherOps access is free for demo use starting seven days from the beginning of your trial.
Your WeatherOps instance is supported by a team of meteorologists whose primary job is ensuring you get the most out of our product. For self-starters, we offer the WeatherOps Academy in addition to one-on-one time with your Customer Success Manager (CSM).
Use WeatherOps and our expert meteorologists to monitor your assets. We provide live, personal consulting before and during weather impacts anywhere on the globe. You will be prepared and equipped to deal with any weather that comes your way.