- Records lots/pasture-level weather and agronomic data
- Delivers precise, current conditions
- Supplies industry-leading weather forecasts
- Generates field/pasture level weather alerts
- Protect your livestock – helps reduce illness & loss by being more proactive
- Resource allocation – helps determine best placement of labor, equipment, chemicals, & irrigation
- Potential feedstuffs boost – third-party research showed a 5.5 bu/acre increase in corn yields from better-timed chemical applications
With a DTN Ag Weather Station you can feel confident that you are protecting your operation with the most localized and up to date weather information.