These simple, flexible and easy to understand marine weather forecast products allows clients to manage their weather risk confidently at every project phase.
- Fixed Location Forecasts: configurable to your needs. Include any weather parameter from our proprietary metocean forecast models, at any temporal resolution and forecast time period up to 10 days. Accessible in PDF and text formats including csv, txt and JSON, through email, FTP or API.
- Towing & Route Forecasts: Adapted to your project need, towing and route forecast provide high resolution forecasts for planning a route.
- Long-Range Ensemble Forecasts: Long-range forecasts allow you to confidently plan your operations up to 15 days ahead. With ensemble data, to ensure you are working with the most accurate information at all times.
- Spectral Data: our fully detailed wave forecast provides you with wave energy in terms of frequency and direction for each forecast timestep.
Accurate weather forecast plays a pivotal role in alleviating efficiency and reducing costs in offshore phase wise operations. DTN offshore forecasts empowers client to handle weather risk, plan better and execute operations by managing the available weather window.
- A complete and comprehensive marine weather forecast product portfolio allowing you to make confident operational decisions well in advance.
- All forecast products are flexible and configurable so that they can be tailored to your exact operational needs.
- Support from our 24/7 operational weather room and support team to help you in any decision making.
Choosing the Right Mix of Forecasts for Offshore Planning
Getting a reliable mid-term picture of the weather can affect a company’s bottom line. See how you can gain forecast confidence beyond the standard period of accuracy.View Article
We are one of the biggest metocean forecasting divisions in the world and, with over 30 years experience in providing forecasting services to the offshore industry.