WeatherSentry provides your crew with accurate weather forecasts, industry-leading alerts, storm corridor information, and global lightning detection. WeatherSentry provides all the weather information you need on a single screen for faster, better-informed decision making.
- Lightning Protection – Real-time, global lightning detection and alerting for ramp worker safety.
- Active Storm Monitoring – Know where severe weather is, where it is headed, and what time it will reach specific locations in its path.
- Customized Alerts – Determine your specific risk thresholds and which conditions matter most. Set up alerts to occur as those conditions approach.
- Long-term planning – Forecasts for the next 15 days help you make scheduling decisions and procure expected resources.
- Daily Operations – Hourly forecasts for the immediate 72 hours allow you to allocate needs efficiently and create a plan ahead of inclement weather.
- Patented Specialized Tech – Know precisely when rain, snow, or ice will start and how long it is expected to last with PrecipTimer®.
- Multi-Platform – Access WeatherSentry Airport Edition from the PC in your office or your smartphone anywhere.
- Precision Timing Tools – Make smarter, more informed decisions to help reduce snow removal contractor costs and reduce chemical application expenditures.
You’ll save time and maximize efficiency when you have all the information you need to make informed weather decisions displayed on a single, easy-to-read screen. Have a weather-related question? Consult with our experienced meteorologists any time of the day and get the answers you need within minutes. Know precisely when inclement weather will impact your operations and keep your team, passengers, and equipment safe.
With DTN WeatherSentry Airport Operations Edition, you’ll be better able to plan ahead of weather conditions, more efficiently allocate resources, and support your calls with the industry’s most reliable weather data.
- Improve the safety of ground operations with real-time, global lightning detection and alerts to ramp workers.
- Monitor the weather conditions most important to you with custom views and alerts.
- Track storm corridors to know where severe weather is, where it is headed, and when it will arrive.
- Adapt to changing conditions with real-time weather information, including runway forecasts, ice, and snow forecasts, and local weather.
- Make data-supported decisions more quickly by accessing aggregated information in a single screen interface.
- Improve planning for the impact of severe weather on the ramp, keeping employees and customers safe.
- Support operational decisions with expert advice from industry-leading meteorologists whom you can contact with OnDemand.
- Save money on snow removal costs and chemical applications by knowing precisely when temperatures will drop or how long storms will last.
WeatherSentry Airport Operations Edition Frequently Asked Questions
You can use WeatherSentry without limitations or restrictions for 7 days. Once you’re ready to sign up to continue to use the platform rest assured that all of your settings, feeds, and alerts will remain intact keeping your operations running smoothly.
WeatherSentry Airport Operations Edition from DTN allows ramp operations managers to make smarter, more informed decisions with the help of timely, accurate weather forecasting and severe weather alerts.
Keep your team running efficiently and your passengers and equipment safe. Save time and money for your team and your company through more efficient data gathering, decision-making, and resource allocation.
With WeatherSentry, you won’t be at the mercy of Mother Nature. You’ll have information sooner and the more precise pieces of data that affect your operations. Ramp operations management just got easier with DTN. Start your 7-day trial today and see how your operations can be revolutionized.