Receive hourly current and forecasted site-specific road and weather conditions.
- Largest variety of high-quality weather data to include: precipitation, hail, frost, wind speed, wind direction, temperature, lightning, and more
- Capabilities down to 1k x 1k grid resolution
- Surface weather in addition to atmospheric weather
- Configurable, location-based weather alerting service
- Broad suite of high-resolution maps
- Hourly and daily historical weather data
- “Nowcast” of near precipitation amounts and hail risk
In-house experts and weather technologies diagnose and predict weather conditions at very fine spatial and temporal scales so customers can:
- Optimize winter management operations
- Improve snow event readiness for staff, equipment, and material
- Reduce staffing, fuel, and chemical costs
- Pinpoint treatment application
- Improve road and public safety
- Maintain the flow of commerce
Empower your winter maintenance decision makers with the information they need. The ClearPath Weather suite of tools are being used, today, across the United States to make the most informed decisions about winter maintenance response.