With Energy Digital Commerce, your customers can easily place spot orders online — from anywhere — and you can do more transactions and better manage your fuel sales process.
- Real-time pricing – leverage real-time market prices to help you optimize margins, eliminate slippage risk, and offer greater price optionality for customers.
- Simplified price distribution – quickly and accurately share prices with customers across multiple locations.
- Automated order confirmations – automatically shares confirmations with you and your customers as orders are executed.
- Automated contract setup – upload orders directly into your back-office ERP or ETRM systems through flexible integration tools.
- Automated allocation setup – seamless integration with DTN TABS® automatically creates allocations against executed orders.
- Self-service buying platform – customers can quickly place orders online with easy-to-use, self-service tools.
- Track lifted quantities on orders – track against individual customer orders and provide your customers with the same level of visibility.
- Order archive – a full audit trail on executed orders helps simplify reconciliation.
Optimize margins in favorable market conditions and complete 10 times more spot contracts by eliminating deal set-up time and automating deal capture.
- Decrease transaction time – reduce friction in your selling process and make transactions fast, accurate, and seamless.
- Streamline quote to order – eliminate time spent generating and distributing prices and capturing orders by leveraging automated tools.
- Eliminate risk – eliminate margin slippage risk tied to short-term, prompt business.
- Strengthen customer relationships – optimize the customer experience and encourage return business.
- Increase sales volumes – scale your sales activities to grow your volumes and profitability.
- Optimize sales margins – better optimize margins in volatile market conditions through dynamic pricing and real-time order capture.
- Increase order accuracy – improve deal accuracy and eliminate costly transactional errors.
Fuel Transaction Lifecycle
Go on a journey to see the lifecycle of a fuel transaction. Gain an understanding of where the biggest challenges and roadblocks are in the workflow and learn what you can do to streamline the process and gain profitability.
“Fuels Marketplace (now Energy Digital Commerce) is a really useful tool. It’s simple to use, helping us make quick and efficient purchases.”
— Patrick Smith, commercial manager, Portland Fuel
It is time to start using a secure, simple, cloud-based sales solution for your business. Request a demo today and see the difference Energy Digital Commerce can make for you.