In processing nearly 85% of all refined fuel lifts in the United States, our unique position allows us to leverage meaningful location-specific operating statistics as inputs into a multi-dimensional infrastructure model, providing an unparalleled, analytical look at demand activity.
Our systematic facilitation of industry-wide petroleum processes provides us with an unprecedented view of the entire marketplace. Through aggregation and anonymization of this activity, we can deliver trusted insights that you can use with confidence.
Unpredictable spikes in daily wholesale rack demand can have immediate consequences, catching the market off guard. Monitoring the delicate balance between supply and demand is one of the most important fundamental factors in today’s petroleum markets.
Get a clear view of where, when, and how much fuel demand fluctuations will impact your business by creating a comprehensive data feed, customized to your specific needs and geography.
- Aggregated, anonymized, and filtered data
- Insights available at a rack city or PADD level
- Daily information delivered in a convenient API or via DTN ProphetX® (desktop, mobile, or Excel Add-in)
- Historical data back to 2017 for trending and analysis
- Customizable inputs to support proprietary metrics and relationship analysis
- Make more confident decisions based on facts and accurate market insights
- Be confident in your positions relative to the overall PADD and/or rack city volume
- Better manage data spend by only accessing information relevant to your operations
- Save time by easily integrating data directly into spreadsheets and applications with user-friendly API keys
- Act with certainty knowing volumes are captured electronically without manual reporting bias, delays, or omissions
- Increase margins by maximizing long/short market opportunities
Refined Fuels Demand from DTN gives you the granular data you need, for YOUR market. Solve your demand questions precisely, backed by the best data in the industry.