DTN TIMS is the industry’s first and only fully automated inventory management system. It is designed to increase visibility into your distribution network by monitoring your inventory and gathering supply and demand information directly from the source, putting you in control of your inventory and supply chain management.
These features are designed specifically for fuel suppliers:
- Normalize and automate inventory information – normalized inventory information provides transparency into which products are moving and where. As fuel leaves your terminals, your levels adjust, data is validated, and updates are automatically sent to your dashboard.
- Configurable dashboard – see all of your data, alerts, inventory analysis, and distribution network activity on a single, customizable interface.
- Complete 24/7 analysis and control – customizable alerts and instant updates ensure product inventory is maintained at specific terminals, across a specific geographic region — even on weekends and holidays.
- Supplier notification – know where the demand is and schedule your supply movements.
- Demonstrate product demand – historical data and market trends help you predict values up to 180 days into the future.
- BOL search and alerts – our BOL Recon tool will alert you and the terminals to missing or incomplete BOLs, once a day, every day. Even on holidays and weekends. You can also easily search for missing or individual BOLs for the last 90 days.
- Normalized data delivered – match all eBOLs and custody tickets to an inventory balance using a single ID with the DTN TIMS Journal ID. Your supplier data is normalized and delivered via an XML feed in the format you need to accelerate your accounting and billing processes.
DTN TIMS is the only solution on the market that automates the aggregation, translation, and delivery of inventory and pipeline-related data from both proprietary and third-party pipeline and terminal networks.
With DTN TIMS, you’ll be able to:
- Save time and money by automating manual processes – reduce errors as terminal data digitally uploads to DTN TIMS and data validation filters check it for accuracy.
- Visualize your positions – quickly and accurately see where inventory stands at-a-glance, using grids, graphs, and alerts — all accessible on your dashboard.
- Minimize risk – analyze storage capacity and pending deliveries at any moment to identify opportunities to sell or store more product. You’ll be able to avoid over-supply and run-outs by routing products to terminals experiencing demand.
- Increase efficiency and throughput – optimize delivery schedules and other resources based on actual data from your terminals.
- Intelligently forecast – more accurately predict your future inventory needs and schedule necessary deliveries.
- Optimize BOL management – reconciling BOLs is costly and time-consuming. Prevent financial losses from missing or incorrect BOLs — and the labor costs associated with tracking them down —with the BOL Recon tool. Watch this video to learn more about BOL Recon.
- Rapid invoicing and payments – eliminate the tedious, error-prone reconciliation process by integrating the XML feed into your existing accounting systems. Faster billing means faster revenue realization. Watch this video to learn more about Journal ID.
We are the industry gold standard for automating the process of shipping and storing fuel.