Quickly tap into dozens of sustainable practice indicators and carbon impact models at the field level for 19 grain and pasture types across the top 34 U.S. agricultural production states.
- 50 sustainable ag indicators, such as varieties of fertilizer and crop protection usage, irrigation, cover crop, tillage practices, and equipment usage and emissions data.
- Uniquely blended and validated data, including FarmMarket data from DTN, offers unprecedented scale and insights into field-level sustainable farm practices and carbon outputs.
- Grain types include the 19 most prominent U.S. crops, corn, soybeans, cotton, winter wheat, spring wheat, and more.
- Built-in environmental impact models that help affirm carbon footprints, track carbon reduction/removal and SCOPE 3 outputs.
- Optional interfaces and customizable views and outputs with dashboards and data sets that can be tailored to your priorities – by grain type, by location, by sustainable practice and by carbon output.
- APIs offer quick integration with your existing platforms or systems.
Identify and grow sustainable agribusiness opportunities — and get ahead of ingredient source transparency and carbon reporting requirements for sustainability-focused commitments.
- Build your business. Better serve current sustainable growers and attract new prospects by easily identifying who they are, where they’re at, what they’re growing, and how to connect with them.
- Know your carbon footprint. Confidently calculate the sustainability impact of each bushel or ton with Measurement, Reporting and Verification (MRV) at scale with with validated emissions reporting and SCOPE 3 outputs.
- Understand your sustainable impact. Easily trace/track, manage, and report on the impact that sustainable practices have on growers, soil and carbon emissions.
- Find your buyers. Quickly identify sustainably grown crops that meet specific buyer parameters.
- Better agronomic insights. Sort, model and locate sustainable practices to better understand local and regional impacts and opportunities for soil health, water conservation and carbon sequestration.
73% of agribusinesses believe sustainability is key
With expanded opportunities surrounding the increased demand for sustainably-grown grain, we surveyed agribusiness professionals to learn their thoughts about the market.View infographic
Harness the power of differentiated data and take advantage of emerging sustainable ag practices. Try a free demo of EcoField data today.