DTN TABS simplifies product allocations and credit across proprietary and third-party terminals, providing ultrapractical insights and detailed information needed to make smarter business decisions and protect your margins.
- Simplified Process – DTN TABS provides comprehensive product lifting control essential to fuel sellers today.
- Maximizes Global Control – Centralizing and automating product allocations and credit across both proprietary and third-party terminals gives you the control you need.
- Improved Capability – Increases your ability to fulfill allocations and product requests as customers require them.
- Customer Satisfaction – Ensures each client gets the right amount of fuel at the agreed-upon price at the rack.
- Fuel Security – Automates the entire process for managing credit limits and volume control, allowing you to confirm customers’ credit terms, and ensuring their fuel is physically secure.
DTN TABS helps you work smarter, not harder, helping to enhance your business’ operations and marketing position while maximizing your profitability. Use DTN TABS to:
- Maintain a reliable supply by avoiding excess inventory and reduced working capital.
- Reduce credit exposure and bad debt write-offs by controlling who is lifting and how much.
- Lower costs with streamlined and accurate automated billing processes.
- Enhance customer service with real-time information and supply event notifications.
- Collaborate with customers to improve forecasting accuracy, anticipate product demands, and manage inventory.
- Adjust sales strategies to fit real-time demand and maximize your market value.
Fuel Transaction Lifecycle
Go on a journey to see the lifecycle of a fuel transaction. Gain an understanding of where the biggest challenges and roadblocks are in the workflow and learn what you can do to streamline the process and gain profitability.
DTN TABS is a dynamic software tool offering centralized real-time control over product allocation and credit. The more real-time monitoring and control you have, the better you can certify allocations and avoid holding excess inventory. Need to track rack demand information in real-time, or know instantly when an allocation is close to its exhaustion percentage? Want to reduce chances of credit fraud or bad debt write-offs? DTN TABS helps you with this and more.
DTN is a customer-centric and employee-driven trusted source of actionable insights for 600,000 customers focused on feeding, protecting, and fueling the world. DTN focuses on empowering agriculture, oil and gas, trading, and weather-sensitive industries through continuous, leading-edge innovation.