WeatherSentry combines all pertinent weather data and traffic information on one innovative user interface, so you can easily stay up-to-date on current and future conditions.
- Get forecasts for the next 15 days and hourly atmospheric forecasts for the immediate 72 hours.
- Layer weather conditions with traffic camera views and traffic speeds on an interactive map to see in real time how weather is affecting traffic flow and highlighting areas of concern.
- Create location-specific and GPS-based, customizable alerts on more than 50 parameters set to monitor the conditions of most importance to you and provide your crew with actionable steps that should be taken in case of severe weather.
- In summer, use storm corridors to keep track of where thunderstorms, hail, and potential tornadoes are located and where they are headed over the next 30 minutes, including what time they will reach specific locations in your area.
- Consult with an experienced meteorologist online 24x7x365 to get quick answers to your pressing weather-related questions.
Ensure safety for your drivers, while conserving budget because of smarter route management and operational decisions. DTN makes your decisions easier with best-in-class weather forecasts and expert recommendations.
- Plan effective routes with current and forecasted temperatures for the immediate 36 hours ahead to ensure safety before, during and after a storm.
- Take action sooner on scheduling to keep your roads clear and safe for every driver.
- Deploy an agnostic system that works with all RWIS and monitoring systems in the industry.
WeatherSentry Pavement Forecast Edition Frequently Asked Questions
You can use WeatherSentry without limitations or restrictions for 7 days. Once you’re ready to sign up to continue to use the platform rest assured that all of your settings, feeds, and alerts will remain intact keeping your wind farm running smoothly.
Yes, you can download WeatherSentry’s companion App from the Apple Store and the Google Play Store to your phone or tablet.
WeatherSentry can help you create a plan ahead of approaching weather for road repair, snow plowing, and winter road treatment, as well as crew callouts, holdovers, and scheduling. Our accurate insights can save you precious time and money through our expert recommendations and real-time weather data.