As a state-of-the-art solution, the MetConsole Aviation Weather Suite provides users with real-time weather information, as well as the functionality necessary to their daily operations including:
- Consolidated Data – ATIS gathers weather data from field instruments and airport systems.
- Quality Data – This system performs data calculations for observations and reports. All calculations are validated for maximum quality. All data is kept in a long-term historical database.
- Tower-to-Cockpit – Delivering information appropriate for all aviation users.
- Flexible & Adaptable – The MetConsole Weather Suite is able to configure and adjust its scale to modify and meet the evolving needs of its users over the lifetime of the system. An application interface allows for flexibility and adaptability within the system.
- Regulation Compliant – MetConsole ATIS/VOLMET is fully compliant with ICAO Annex 11, Annex 3, and Doc 9377, to help ensure customers meet the required guidelines and regulations.
- Multi-Lingual – Customizable for your specific needs, you can select the preferred voice technology and configure it for multiple languages. From English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French to German and more, the ATIS supports multi-language operations. You’ll be able to broadcast in different languages in the same radio frequency or in parallel, separate frequencies.
Maintaining an airport that keeps passengers safe, flights on time, and everything running smoothly, requires accurate and real-time information about weather. Air traffic controllers have the responsibility of continuously transmitting operational and meteorological information to aircraft.
With the DTN ATIS and VOLMET, your air traffic controllers and pilots will be able to focus their attention on their primary responsibilities: ensuring safe and on-time flights.
- Improves efficiency through reduced staff workloads at ATC.
- Minimizes human intervention, reducing the risk of human error.
- Reduces the communication load on VHF air/ground channels.
- Increases coherence and consistency in communication.
The MetConsole ATIS provides you with a full set of unique benefits:
- Sensor Independency – Have the freedom to install any brand of wind sensor ensures maximum value throughout the life cycle.
- Highly Customizable, User-Friendly Interface – Our customers have unique and diverse requirements, and we strive to create flexible solutions that easily meet them.
- Software-Centric & Seamless Integration – ATIS fully integrates with the rest of DTN systems, such as AWOS, LLWAS, LiWAS, and more.
DTN MetConsole ATIS
Air traffic controllers and pilots need the right information at the right time. DTN ATIS and VOLMET allow them to focus their attention on their primary responsibility: ensuring safe, timely flights. These solutions can provide benefits by minimizing manual effort through the regular reporting of non-control aeronautical information.View Brochure
With the benefits of ATIS, you can experience an automated system that will keep your operations safe. Your air traffic controllers will be able to reduce the risk of error, as well as focus on managing takeoffs and arrivals. Without the burden of non-control communications, air traffic controllers will be able to keep people safe and operations efficient.
Experience what MetConsole ATIS has to offer, and see a demo today.