RouteGuard is a shore-based routing service for ocean-going vessels produced by our master mariners. Their nautical and meteorological expertise provides the best route for any voyage.
- Route consultancy – Planning and guidance from nautical meteorologists and former seafarers helps ensure safe, optimal weather routes based on fixed estimated times of arrival (ETAs), RPM, fuel, and costs.
- Flexibility to meet your needs – Route consultancy is available pre-voyage, during the voyage, as well as on demand. Additional updates are provided as conditions warrant. We are here for you!
- FleetGuard web platform – Monitor fleets, routes, reports, and vessel performance with a fully-customizable, modular interface where you can also view your RouteGuard insights.
- Post voyage reports – Our master mariners also provide PVAR reports and claim support.
Save time, fuel, and costs while keeping your crews, ships, and cargo safe.
- Save fuel and time – Our expertly-calculated routes ensure the lowest voyage costs.
- Secure safe voyages – Reduce risks and increase safety by avoiding severe weather.
- Unburden your captains – Make confident, informed decisions based personalized advice from master mariners and skilled meteorologists.
- Improve fleet operational efficiency – Reduce downtime and damage to ships and cargoes by avoiding dangerous conditions.
- Support all stakeholders – Provide the critical insights all parties need to plan and adjust safe, cost-effective shipping routes.
- Onboard – weather forecast analysis: analyze weather and ocean forecasts in real time. Route planning: plan and update detailed routes and port itineraries.
- Onboard and onshore – route adjustments: calculate and recalculate optimum routes using personalized advice.
- Onshore – post-voyage analysis: get assistance in evaluating voyage and post voyage performance.
Achieve safer, cheaper shipping with optimized weather routing
Remko Vermeer, one of the former seafarers employed in the continuous shift service at DTN, is more than familiar with weather information and weather routing from experience.View Article
Get unmatched expertise from master mariners, combined with accurate weather and vessel information for optimum routing insights for all of your ships.