A modular monitoring tool, FleetGuard provides critical insights from a global fleet view down to single-vessel details to help boost performance in various conditions.
FleetGuard Enterprise Portal
- Operator dashboard – Provides centralized access to maps, key performance indicators, and alerts. Customize the interface based on your fleet group’s configuration and the information that matters most to you.
- Vessel (group) view – Zoom in from a global, real-time view of your entire fleet to groups of vessels or single vessels. View single-vessel performance details in different weather situations, so you’ll know which ships need attention and can take appropriate action.
- Extensive map view – Combine weather forecasts, tracks, and routes into a single view.
- Voyage calculations/optimization – Create route options based on time, cost, or fuel constraints, with or without a given estimated time of arrival.
- Performance monitoring and reporting – Receive detailed voyage performance analysis set to C/P standards. Support voyage savings using the savings report module. Monitor weather performance with analysis and benchmark modules.
- Vessel trend and benchmark analysis – Access cleaned-up data. Select, filter and combine and compare to get insights on vessel performance over time.
Make confident, targeted decisions with aggregated weather data and routing insights.
- Improve fleet performance – Again insight into trends, past performance, and benchmarks at fleet and vessel levels. Utilize monitoring and reporting tools, including MRV.
- Enhance fleet utilization – Support day-to-day vessel operations, planning, performance, and cost control decisions with sharper insights into a.o. planned routes, weather forecasts, delays, and damage and claim risks.
- Ensure vessel, crew, and cargo safety – Better manage information around safety decisions and fleet alerting.
FleetGuard offers a state-of-the-art, actionable dashboard and cloud portal. It fully integrates with SPOS to provide the ultimate voyage optimization solution for ocean-going vessels. With its aggregated vessel data and actionable alerting, you can improve fleet performance and utilization.