See what’s new
Our innovation helps you better navigate risks and maximize efficiencies. Discover what’s new — and what’s next — in our Marine Content Services.
- New! Map layer API – increase your decision-making confidence by better visualizing your operations in relation to the weather. This fully flexible API uses the latest cloud and vector tiling technologies to provide ultra-fast, smooth map views at every zoom level and use case.
- Coming soon! Marine hindcast and metocean data — optimize vessel performance with 30 years of insights. You’ll be able to request a time series or statistics like frequency tables, extreme value analysis, persistence data, and more.
- Coming soon! 2D spectral wave data — enhance your vessel motion and workability forecasting will our high resolution, full spectral wave data available for any location worldwide.
DTN Marine Weather API
- Offers multiple configuration options on temporal resolution, forecast ranges, location (shape) requests, data format (XML, JSON).
- Access to three DTN forecast models: SPOS, NMB and our next generation marine forecast engine Manta.
- 24/7 support from our experts that includes 200 meteorologists in operational weather rooms across the world, master mariners, marine scientists and global customer support teams.
- Harnesses the latest cloud and vector tiling technologies through its map layer API to provide ultra-fast, smooth map views.
DTN Marine Content Services allows easy integration with our weather data for in house solutions and platforms. Proactive consultation and tools allow you to stay ahead of adverse weather impacts for your exact locations, enabling informed decision making necessary to execute shipping operations flawlessly.
- Using Marine Content Services, you ensure that all marine weather data is in sync with your DTN shipping solutions.
- Make more confident decisions by clearly seeing your operations in relation to the weather.
- 24/7 support from our meteorological experts.
- Access to extensive DTN Marine Weather API.
- DTN utilizes the latest cloud technology to run a global suite of marine forecast models with the ability to integrate high resolution models into global and regional forecast runs. We continuously verify output from our weather models using DTN satellite, buoy and observation networks.
- Offers improved weather forecast accuracy, cost savings and asset safety. Access more than 100 marine weather parameters that span the highest detail on ocean waves, atmospheric and tidal data.
DTN Delivers Operational Intelligence to Optimize Decision Making
Utilizing the latest cloud technology, we tune our global suite of marine forecast models to match your needs. Models and forecast data are continuously validated, calibrated, and tuned to the latest observations, using satellite, buoy, and private observation networks. Watch our expert Ryan Fulton speak on how Marine Weather API helps shipping companies in their digitalization journey.
DTN Marine Content Services is an all-in-one solution to integrate our marine weather data and marine analytics services into your systems. Utilizing the latest cloud technology, we tune our global suite of marine forecast models to match your needs. Models and forecast data are continuously validated, calibrated, and tuned to the latest observations, using satellite, buoy, and private observation networks.