Find the fastest way to your destination, use the least amount of fuel, or factor ECA fuels, daily hire, and additional costs into your routing calculation.
- Compare available routes using 30+ parameters and securely integrate the data into your applications.
- Ensure safety based on limitations and profiles specific to your vessels. Set thresholds for each specific route for custom warnings and waypoints.
- Better simulate performance in specific weather conditions with your proprietary vessel profiles or choosing from 25 pre-existing options.
- Choose from different use cases to help you select the most optimized route based on instructed speed or recommended speed.
Save money, time, fuel, and emissions through enhanced vessel routing decisions.
- Easily compare available routes with a multitude of options, restrictions, and weather configurations.
- Ensure the best, weather-optimized routes using:
- Instructed speed: select your set speed through the voyage to support charter party agreements.
- Recommended speed: choose the best rate based on a provided range, with the return speed optimized to reach a destination with a flexible estimated time of arrival.
- Variable speed: optimize the voyage and avoid weather threats while helping the vessel reach its destination at the specified time.
- Variable speed endpoint: ensure safe, optimally timed voyages that support your targeted estimated times of arrival through variable speed, weather-optimized routes.
- Smart voyage restrictions: avoid potential legal or operational issues. It automatically factors in local, national, and global maritime regulations. It also factors vessel types and sizes, cargo type,
dangerous cargo, and gross tonnage restrictions into your routes.
- Performed freely at open ocean while respecting maritime fairways and traffic separation schemes.
- Considers the draft of the vessel, under keel clearance, vertical clearance, and other key dimensions and statistics.
- Automatically blocks passages or canals within route networks (depths <30km) based on vessel and maritime regulations.
- Supports custom restrictions based on your passage preferences.