We provide a visualization of weather risk in a Weather Risk Index report that is customized to your operations and uses the weather thresholds that matter most to your transportation network.
- Each 5-day planning report is designed specifically for your operations territory and risk thresholds showing critical weather that would affect operations or planning.
- Tailored for either warm weather operations focusing on wind speeds, wind gusts, high temperatures, thunderstorms, and flooding, or winter operations including heavy snow, ice, and extreme cold temperatures.
- In addition to email reports, the weather risk index is completely integrated into WeatherSentry allowing users to see the complete weather forecast.
The risk index helps tell at-a-glance when weather will impact operations or require resources to be mobilized.
- Customizable zones of operation via shapefile showing your district boundaries/zones of interest.
- Valuable planning tool that isolates when and where weather will occur for quicker logistical decisions.
- Improved forecast confidence backed by meteorological support.
Get more information on setting up a customized transportation weather risk index today.