Our API is a core building block of any vessel performance management system or analytics platform.
- A single source of truth – delivers continuous, quality-checked vessel performance-relevant data from multiple sources (AIS, noon, autolog, weather, digital twin) along the vessel’s track.
- Performance analysis using digital twins – provides fuel consumption and emission estimates using AIS tracks, hindcast weather data, and vessel performance models.
- Accurate, reliable reports – processes noon report data, automates quality checks, and provides confidence indicators through EasyNoon — our proprietary reporting tool — or third-party noon reporting tools.
- A fuller data lake – combines operational data, advanced vessel digital profiles, high-definition track information, and best-in-class weather observations and forecasts.
- Better weather benchmarking – integrates accurate, high-value weather data to support advanced analytics and greater decision-making confidence.
Build your own customized solutions — without worrying about managing and maintaining multiple connections with different data sources, maintaining data quality, or creating your own digital twin models.
- Monitor vessel performance without noon reports or autolog data
- Create your own dashboards to track your vessels’ CII and EEOI
- Build your own analytic platforms for vessel performance analysis
- Produce customized reports for internal or compliance reporting
- Track any relevant, vessel performance related KPIs
- Benchmark your fleet’s performance
Build a better vessel performance monitoring platform
Learn how to meet regulatory and decarbonization requirements by optimizing fleet and vessel performance with weather-enabled, quality-checked performance data.Read White Paper