With DTN Agronomic Insights, you’ll have accurate, reliable agronomic data about your specific crops and fields whenever you need it. You’ll enjoy easy-to-read data visualizations, customized alerts, and the convenience of a mobile interface. Be in charge of your decision-making with these features from DTN:
- Pest and Disease Alerts – Receive field-specific, problem-specific, pest and disease alert messages for the categories you determine are most important.
- Economic Impact Calculator – decide how to act by seeing the monetary impact of herbicide, insecticide and fungicide decisions.
- Spray Outlook – Use the detailed weather forecasts and analysis to easily plan application.
- Growth Stage Models – Up-to-date data lets you anticipate when each field reaches every critical growth stage, so you can smartly mobilize your resources and make plans.
- Sentinel Imagery – View ten meters of in-season imagery of your fields in true color and NDVI without having to make an in-person visit.
Find out what’s happening under your soil and inside your fields with sophisticated sampling and analysis as part of the DTN Agronomic Insights. Get the most reliable and accurate weather forecasts and predictive models in the industry, backed by expert meteorologists and analysts. Stay on top of the agricultural marketplace with economic reports from our award-winning newsroom. Minimize risks and maximize yields with precision data at your fingertips.
With DTN Agronomic Insights, you’ll be able to:
- Catch disease or stunted growth issues early and protect your yield.
- Prioritize fields based on data points so you can determine where the greatest need and potential benefit are.
- Gain valuable insights about what’s happening in your fields, such as insect presence, growth stage, and more.
- Easily collect soil, water, and tissue samples for analysis.
- Document and monitor pests and pesticide use.
- Analyze the economic impact of your agricultural decisions to determine cost/benefit.
- Target critical levels of nutrients, water, and more 24/7.
- Plan daily, weekly, and seasonally to boost yields and operate more efficiently.
- Archive data for comparison week/week, month/month, and year/year.
With DTN Agronomic Insights, you’ll have a dashboard to help you navigate the volatile agricultural market and plan around Mother Nature’s whims. Having industry-leading data available when you need it means you’ll make better decisions, and improve your bottom line.
Try our free trial to see DTN Agronomic Insights in action and learn how it can help you monitor your fields and manage your operations. Contact an agricultural professional at DTN today.