Electronic bills of lading (eBOLs) make operations easier in several ways, from helping to eliminate errors to automating and streamlining processes, and more. Still, one of the most pressing business demands today is the ability to integrate eBOL data into back-office accounting systems efficiently. There can be several inconsistencies across eBOLs that affect compatibility with sources, formats, codes, and terminology, and they might be costing you time and money.
- DTN Fuel Admin gathers, aggregates, formats, and cross-references eBOLs, making them accessible within minutes eliminating the need to deal with multiple data formats and saves hours of manual cross-reference work each day.
- Data can be exported into your back office and displayed as a “human readable” BOL document without any kind of further translation or de-duplication needed.
- An eBOL missing a necessary field can be either withheld from your queue or appended through manual change or business rules that fit your back office.
DTN Fuel Admin is designed specifically to streamline your eBOLs, save you time and make you more money. It’s incredibly easy to use, and it automates the flow of eBOL data into your accounting system. It all adds up to thousands of dollars of up-front costs saved, less ongoing maintenance of mapping data, enhanced efficiency, and more profit.
- Makes processes like supplier invoicing much more efficient and scales to handle as many processes as your business requires.
- You can customize its fields to suit your content needs.
- Provides access to a searchable, filterable, instantly accessible document archive.
- Export data into your back office and display it as a “human readable” BOL document without any kind of further translation or de-duplication.
DTN Fuel Admin Invoicing
Invoices and automating: two words that when paired together can be a driving force of efficiency for your business.
Customers who use DTN Fuel Admin often save thousands of dollars in upfront costs and substantially reduce their ongoing maintenance of mapping data. They also benefit from accelerated billing processes, enhanced efficiency, and added profit.