Extreme weather is increasing in both frequency and severity around the globe, creating serious business and operational challenges for utilities.
Enhance your understanding of the most common summer weather impacts by looking at recent high heat, hurricane, and wind events and learn better ways to manage them during our three-part webcast series.
You will get:
- An expert analysis of real-world examples
- Details about the latest weather data science and predictive technology
- A look at the financial and operational benefits of added lead time
- Tips to help guide your planning and response measures
Choose any of these insightful sessions:
- High heat | Thurs., Aug. 17 | 9 a.m. CDT
- Hurricanes | Wed., Aug. 30 | 11:30 a.m. CDT
- High winds | Tues., Sept. 12 | 9 a.m. CDT
Date: 09/12/2023 - 09/12/2023