NowcastingPro provides maps, graphs, tables, weather windows and alerts. It allows users to interact with the forecast data provided in such a way that is easily integrated into daily operations. Users can accurately plan for weather-related downtime and avoid unnecessary, or last-minute, scheduling changes.
- Forecasts We provide hourly data, forecast out to five days. Forecasts are updated four times per day with a spatial resolution of up to 10km.
- Key parameters – Wind speed and direction 10m / 50m – Significant wave height – Swell height, period and direction – Surface current
- Alerts and configuration To assist in operational planning you can set your own operational limits for every parameter and be alerted by single parameter alerts or by a combination of alerts in our unique weather window view.
- Archived forecasts Forecasts are automatically archived and are available for when you need to refer back to specific situations.
- Global coverage – Including all major oil and gas basins
NowcastingPro enables project managers and logistics managers to plan offshore operations for optimal efficiency and maximum safety by using reliable, up to date and local metocean and weather data.
- Reduced Operational Costs – Accurately plan for weather-related downtime, avoiding unnecessary or last minute scheduling changes and reducing operational costs.
- Improved Safety & Reduced Risk – Users have visibility of changing conditions plus an inbuilt threshold alarm, leading to improved safety at sea and reduced risk of damage to equipment or environmental disaster.
- Minimized Communication Costs – Data is delivered using standard maritime communications systems, ensuring communications costs are kept to a minimum.
Make confident weather-based decisions in all your offshore activities. Increase safety and reduce operating costs.Contact Us