Unpredictable spikes in daily wholesale rack demand can have immediate consequences, catching the market off guard. Monitoring the delicate balance between supply and demand is one of the most important fundamental factors in today’s petroleum markets.
Get timely data via daily reports or access it online through the DTN ProphetX® desktop, API, mobile, or Excel Add-in solutions. Through these services, you can easily create a comprehensive data feed customized to your specific needs and geography.
- Aggregated, anonymized, and filtered data
- Insights available at a rack city or PADD level
- Daily information delivered in a convenient API or via DTN ProphetX (desktop, mobile, or Excel Add-in)
- Historical data back to 2017 for trending and analysis
- Customizable inputs to support proprietary metrics and relationship analysis
- Make more confident decisions based on facts and accurate market insights
- Be confident in your positions relative to the overall PADD and/or rack city volume
- Better manage data spend by only accessing information relevant to your operations
- Save time by easily integrating data directly into spreadsheets and applications with user-friendly API keys
- Act with certainty knowing volumes are captured electronically without manual reporting bias, delays, or omissions
- Increase margins by maximizing long/short market opportunities