The midstream sector is changing worldwide and most dramatically in North America. Take this course and get a working knowledge of oil and gas gathering, processing, pipelines and storage facilities, as well as the history, evolution and forward trends of these business areas.
Attend an Upcoming Live Course
December 14-16, 2020
Live Streaming, 3hr/dayAttend Live Stream
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Natural Gas, Oil|
|Competency Path||Certified Energy Professional, Natural Gas, Oil|
What You Will Learn
Topics focused on include:
- Crude oil and natural gas gathering and processing/refining.
- Pipeline infrastructure, operations and trends.
- Marine and rail transport options.
- Storage facilities and operations.
- Crude oil and natural gas marketing and trading.
- Evolution of the Master Limited Partnership.
- LNG operations, markets and major projects.
- Trends toward midstream differentiation.
Who Should Attend
This program is ideal for companies and individuals interested in understanding how the midstream sector provides an integral link between the upstream and downstream sectors. Companies benefiting from this program often provide services and materials which make possible the midstream transportation, storage and wholesale marketing of crude, gas and refined products. These include:
- Pipeline developers
- Rail providers (big rail and shortline)
- Rail car suppliers
- Trucking companies
- Barge companies
- Terminal developers and operators
- Transloading providers
- Gathering/processing companies
- Logistics companies
- Technology providers
Any firm affected by midstream operations and their economic impact will benefit, including:
- Crude and gas buyers, traders and marketers
- Refinery/gas plant managers
- Lease negotiators
- Pipeline schedulers
- Supply and distribution staff
- Tariff managers
- Condensate marketers
- NGL traders/marketers