Understand the physical markets, operations and logistics, and the distinct differences and applications between the physical and financial markets. We'll focus on making money for traders, saving money for buyers, and risk management.
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Natural Gas, Power|
|Course Level||Introductory to Intermediate|
|Competency Path||Certified Energy Trading Professional, Natural Gas, Trading & Risk Management|
What You Will Learn
- Explore physical gas markets from a macro view.
- Approach to trading physicals.
- Develop expertise in management of market exposure and price risk.
- Discussion of various pricing mechanisms.
- Physical gas markets and pricing.
- Operations and logistics.
- Comparison of physical and financial trading.
Who Should Attend
This course is specifically designed for people working in:
- Gas trading
- Risk management
- Supply, transport and operations
- Sales and marketing
- Energy purchasing
- Management and financial accounting
- Strategic planning and economics