DTN Smart Trap is unlike any other product on the market. Choose this solution for your all of your crop management needs.
Some features of DTN Smart Trap are:
- Simple Startup – The onboard camera detects, counts, and reports target pests daily. Each trap has a cellular connection, for no-fuss setup.
- Actionable Alerts – View the trap counts and verifiable photos from your smartphone or computer. Set email and mobile alerts for trap catch thresholds.
- Easy Integration – Seamlessly works with DTN AP and Agronomic Insights so you can view trap counts alongside adaptive phenology models, degree days, and more.
- Informative Tools – Flexible reporting tools keep you informed and prepared for field needs.
Implement DTN Smart Trap in your fields to maximize efficiency and reduce waste.
Boost your bottom line with these benefits:
- Optimize pesticide application timing with daily trap counts.
- Stop unnecessary spraying thanks to precise pest data.
- Maximize productivity with near real-time trap reports each day, rather than waiting for weekly trap counts.
- Boost productivity by making fewer trips to distant fields allow you to cover more ground in less time and take on new clients.
- Have peace of mind for you and your customers with verifiable trap images from the field.
- Reduce your workload and remove the worry of missed trap counts due to busy schedules.
- Build your brand and customer loyalty by easily sharing email reports with daily insect count data and field observations.
- Stop wasting time on non-target pest counts. DTN Smart Trap can distinguish between target and non-target insects.
Frequently Asked Questions
The trap is effective for most moth insects that can be caught on a traditional sticky card with pheromone lures.
Currently supported species include:
- Army Cutworm
- Black Cutworm
- Cocoa Pod Borer
- Codling Moth
- Corn Earworm
- Diamondback Moth
- Dogwood Borer
- Fall Armyworm
- Indian Mealmoth
- Japanese Beetle
- Lesser Cornstalk Borer
- Navel Orangeworm
- Obliquebanded Leafroller
- Oriental Fruit Moth
- Soybean Looper
- Sugar Beet Root Maggot
- True Armyworm
- Western Bean Cutworm
We are always adding more species, so please contact us if you are interested in trapping a pest not yet on this list.
The trap is rechargeable, simply plug it in overnight and you should get a full season of use on a single charge.
We recommend placing the DTN Smart Trap at the same density as traditional traps. It can also be used in conjunction with traditional traps.
Ideal placement varies widely by crop and pest. Give us a call for further guidance.
The trap uses standard sticky cards and pheromone lures, which need to be replaced on occasion. You can set lure expiration alerts in the DTN AP application, as well as receive a message when the trap sticky card is full.
It’s time to let pests stop bugging you in your daily or weekly schedule. If you’re tired of making trips out to your traditional traps to count and identify insects, then DTN Smart Trap is the solution you seek.
Boost your business with this automated, intelligent insect trap. With an onboard camera and deep-learning algorithms, it counts and reports on target insects in near real-time. The Smart Trap reliably excludes non-target pests so you can optimize your field management and pesticide application. Receive daily reports of pest totals through mobile and desktop platforms, so you are expertly poised to make strategic decisions for your fields and crops.
Contact us for a free 14-day trial to see this game-changer in action.