Get one of the most important daily reports in oil and gas today. Subscribers receive daily trading recommendations, critical downstream oil and gas news, analysis, pricing, market indicators, and purchasing and hedging advice.
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Natural Gas, Oil|
|Format||HTML, PDF, RSS|
What's Inside this Publication
The Daily Hedger is our most comprehensive collection of daily energy intelligence. Each issue is delivered to your inbox at 8:30 a.m. daily and includes:
- Daily purchasing recommendations.
- Daily hedging recommendations.
- Daily marketplace news highlighting driving downstream oil markets.
- Overnight trading results.
- Macro fundamentals for oil and natural gas.
- Weather Watch.
- Price overview including: NYMEX, ICE, SPOTS, RACK, Retail.
- Market technical drivers.
- Market direction indicators by product.
- Educational tips.
- Plus weekly AGA’s and EIA inventory.
Physical markets are well-covered, from cash assessments in the major spot markets to regional wholesale and retail values. Data is current as of publication and is released each business morning.
Who Reads this Publication
Readers of The Daily Hedger typically fall into the categories of fuel buyers, risk management, marketing, and pricing divisions.
- Petroleum marketers, distributors, or jobbers who are small wholesale and retail operator.
- Independent/merchant refineries and traders
- Most top trucking company fleets and gas powered fleets
- Top hyper-marketers and large multi-state marketers