As tropical storms develop, you will receive detailed alerts up to ten days in advance allowing you to plan for a smart and safe course of action. Use WeatherOps and our expert meteorologists to monitor your assets and provide live, personal consulting before and during weather impacts anywhere on the globe.
- Marine Planning Forecast – A seven-day forecast in six-hour time steps for 10/50 meter wind direction and speed, wind wave, primary surface swell, significant wave, max wave, visibility, air temperature, and precipitation and thunderstorm probability.
- Tropical Daily Planner – WeatherOps issues a seven-day forecast summary twice a day showing active tropical systems and invest areas, including direction and movement with a defined track. You will also receive information on the location and movement of tropical waves and other factors.
- Active Storm Advisory – Waiting for the NHC or JWTC official track forecasts may be too late to take preparedness actions. In 2017, our initial tropical storm forecasts originated, on average, 50 hours before the NHC began forecasting.
- Tropical 8-15 day Forecasts – During respective global seasons, twice a week WeatherOps will issue an 8-15 day outlook for tropical cyclone development potential, plus detailed commentary describing these threats.
- Plus so much more. Download our brochure!
WeatherOps offers both a Web-based administrative tool and display, as well as a companion mobile app that grants access from anywhere. WeatherOps platform allows you to manage your assets, users, forecast thresholds, and alert settings, as well as six months worth of archived products and configurable map displays.
- You will have access to our expert team of meteorologists to ensure you have the information you need to maintain safe, efficient operations anywhere on earth.
- Track wind and sea state with customized planners to minimize unplanned downtime while maximizing crew and asset safety.
- You will receive detailed alerts up to ten days in advance of tropical disturbances, allowing you time to plan for a smart and safe course of action.
WeatherOps Frequently Asked Questions
WeatherOps access is free for demo use starting seven days from the beginning of your trial.
Your WeatherOps instance is supported by a team of meteorologists whose primary job is ensuring you get the most out of our product. For self-starters, we offer the WeatherOps Academy in addition to one-on-one time with your Customer Success Manager (CSM).
WeatherOps Marine Brochure
DTN provides organizations with actionable weather analytics and decision support. Hazardous weather detection, prediction, and decision analytics are also available via APls and GIS layers.View Brochure
Use WeatherOps and our expert meteorologists to monitor your assets. We provide live, personal consulting before and during weather impacts anywhere on the globe. You will be prepared and equipped to deal with any weather that comes your way.