Attend this in-depth two-day course and gain a comprehensive understanding of advanced technical tools and trading strategies, and how and when they should be used.
No Live Courses Available
Sorry, there are no dates for this course scheduled at this time.
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Natural Gas, Oil, Power|
|Competency Path||Certified Energy Trading Professional, Natural Gas, Oil, Power, Trading & Risk Management|
What You Will Learn
You will leave this course with a solid and immediately useful understanding of:
- How to develop, program, backtest and optimize mechanical trading systems.
- How to integrate volatility studies with traditional mathematical technical analysis in order to identify and capitalize on periods of both low and high volatility.
- Multiple-time-cycle analysis of the markets including traditional time-cycle analysis as well as timeframe divergence.
- Weissman’s Risk Management Pyramid, including stop losses, volumetric limits, VaR limits, correlation analysis, stress testing and fixed fractional money management.
- How to integrate Tom DeMark’s technical studies into your trading plan.
Who Should Attend
The course is applicable to all levels of the energy infrastructure in oil, natural gas, electricity, and coal. Individuals in every functional area of responsibility in all energy industries whose decisions have a significant financial impact will benefit from this program. Managers from areas such as marketing, sales, manufacturing, engineering, supply and distribution, trading risk management, purchasing, finance, and accounting will find this course highly beneficial.