Are you ready spend a three days delving into the very interesting world of international refined products trading? This three-day course will give you an integrated framework for understanding all aspects of the dynamic and ever-changing world of refined products arbitrage trading from a physical and financial perspective.
No Live Courses Available
Sorry, there are no dates for this course scheduled at this time.
At A Glance
|Competency Path||Certified Energy Professional, Certified Energy Trading Professional, Oil, Trading & Risk Management|
What You Will Learn
- The basics and fundamentals of oil spread trading
- The vocabulary of oil spread trading
- The what, why, how and who of refined prodcuts spread trading
- The market participants
- Technical and fundamental analysis and trading techniques
- Market behavior
- Approach development and testing
- Advanced techniques
- Combining fundamental and technical analysis
- Real-time trading examples for many of the refined product spreads discussed throughout the course
- A full-day opportunity to incorporate what you learned in the program into developing an approach to trading some of the key refined product arbitrage/spreads discussed throughout the program
Who Should Attend
This course is specifically designed for people working in Oil Trading, Risk Management, Supply, Transport and Operations, Sales and Marketing and Energy Purchasing.