Improve your trading knowledge and understand risk management solutions and what makes a successful energy trading program.
Attend an Upcoming Live Course
February 18-19, 2021
Live Streaming, 3hr/dayAttend Live Stream
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Natural Gas, Oil, Power|
|Competency Path||Certified Energy Professional, Certified Energy Trading Professional, Natural Gas, Oil, Power, Trading & Risk Management|
What You Will Learn
- The basics and fundamentals of energy trading, including the vocabulary of trading and the who, what, why and how of trading.
- Technical and fundamental analysis; how and when to combine the two.
- Real-time trading examples for energy commodities using the various technical tools and techniques.
- What the various energy trading instruments, tools and techniques are and what is encompassed in the profession of energy trading.
- How all of the tools and techniques work.
Who Should Attend
This DTN program on energy trading has been designed for the “non-trader”. The course is applicable to mid and back-office personnel in all levels of the energy infrastructure. Individuals in every functional support area of responsibility who are impacted by trading operations will benefit from this program. Employees providing mid and back-office support such as marketing, sales, IT, strategy, research, engineering, supply and distribution, trading risk management, purchasing, financial and accounting will find the course highly beneficial.