Understand the global dynamics of natural gas and its burgeoning transport via the LNG value chain, including market implications and technological developments.
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Natural Gas|
|Competency Path||Certified Energy Professional, Natural Gas, Power|
What You Will Learn
- Natural gas fundamentals (exploration, processing, production, infrastructure, markets).
- Overview of the LNG industry (global gas facts, LNG market, history, full cycle case study).
- LNG value chain (gas field, liquefaction plant/train, shipping, regas terminals).
- Technology developments (cryogenic materials, heat exchangers, environmental and safety issues).
- LNG infrastructure (existing and new projects, export / import, emerging economy case study).
- World market implications (pricing, supply overhang, growing gas utilization, geopolitics).
- Future trends (developing and new plays, alternative fuels comparison, past peak oil consumption).
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for general audiences. Ideal for professionals seeking to gain a fundamental understanding of natural gas and LNG in the energy industry. The program assumes little to no previous knowledge of gas markets and the LNG industry including related technologies. Attendees may also be new entrants to the oil and gas industry who seek to learn more about the rapidly-developing LNG option for the world.