Learn the mechanics and nuances of exploration and production, the pipeline transportation infrastructure and storage, as well as the buying, selling and marketing of natural gas.
Learn how training courses can boost your marketability
No Live Courses Available
Sorry, there are no dates for this course scheduled at this time.
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Natural Gas, Power|
|Competency Path||Certified Energy Professional, Natural Gas, Power|
What You Will Learn
- Where have we been and where are we going: The history and future of natural gas in North America.
- The major players in the natural gas industry: Producers, transporters, marketers, LDCs and consumers.
- Natural gas futures and OTC derivatives trading.
- Market macro and micro fundamentals.
- Storage usefulness and seasonal peaking and balancing needs. Market centers (Hubs): Services provided.
- Understanding of the various market relationships that impact the everyday aspects of the business.
Who Should Attend
This course will benefit anyone seeking a top-to-bottom, fundamental education in the natural gas and power industry. Perfect for those new to the industry: Wholesale power and/or natural gas marketing companies, utilities, generation, supply and distribution personnel, traders, end-users, commercial companies, cogeneration, industrial companies and government agencies. Great for new hires, interdepartmental transfers, finance management, administrative personnel and human resource personnel.