Develop a solid foundation in NGL trading as you examine all of the instruments, tools and techniques available to the NGL trader today.
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Natural Gas|
|Competency Path||Certified Energy Professional, Certified Energy Trading Professional, Natural Gas, Trading & Risk Management|
What You Will Learn
Topics covered during this course include:
- The basics and fundamentals of NGL trading.
- The vocabulary of trading.
- The what, why, how and who of trading.
- Energy market structure – the history of energy trading markets.
- Market participants.
- The intertwined relationship of fundamentals and futures.
- Technical and fundamental analysis; how and when to combine the two.
- Market behavior.
- System development and testing.
- All about CME NYMEX and ICE.
- Real-time trading examples for NGLs using the various technical tools and techniques.
- What the various energy trading instruments, tools and techniques are and what is encompassed in the profession of NGL trading.
- How all of the tools and techniques work.
- How these tools can be applied to the development of a successful trading program.