Get all of the information, tools, tips and techniques you need to build an effective and manageable fuel program. Designed for the unique and significant fueling needs of Class 8 LTL, TL and transit fleets.
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Oil, Transportation|
|Course Level||Introductory to Intermediate|
|Competency Path||Certified Energy Professional|
What You Will Learn
Topics covered include:
- Petroleum infrastructure and supply logistics.
- Supplier motivations and perspectives.
- Building a five-prong supply portfolio.
- Determining realistic price forecasts and budgets.
- Evaluating retail discount and cost-plus offers.
- Bulk strategies that enhance buying power.
- Purchase timing strategies to enhance cost-plus effectiveness.
- When, where, and how to use the futures market.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is involved in the fuel procurement process at Class 8 and transit fleets will benefit from this course. Even fuel suppliers benefit from better learning from the needs of the buyer. Past attendees have included: Fuel buyers/managers, fleet managers, truck stop managers, CEOs and CFOs, finance and treasury personnel.