Understand the critical risk management tools available for managing the impact to your energy price risk and ongoing volatility.
Attend an Upcoming Live Course
August 19-20, 2019
in Houston, TXAttend Live
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Natural Gas, Oil, Power|
|Competency Path||Certified Energy Professional, Certified Energy Trading Professional, Natural Gas, Oil, Power, Trading & Risk Management|
What You Will Learn
- The unique steps you should take NOW to reduce price exposure, manage risk and guard against price spikes.
- How to define your price/margin exposure.
- How to assess the risk profile of your company and implement a hedge strategy.
- Best practices for a commercial hedging program.
- Designing your risk management program, defining your hedge objectives and determining the appropriate hedge strategies for your company.
- Development of daily marked to market, monitoring and adjusting your hedge strategy.
Who Should Attend
Natural gas purchasers, analysts, traders, trade support staff, finance and auditing personnel. Entry-level to intermediate professionals from: Wholesale/marketing companies, utilities, jobbers/home heating oil distributors, fuel purchasers, back office, hedgers, marketers, end-users, trucking companies and government agencies.