Understand the critical risk management tools available for managing the impact to your energy price risk and ongoing volatility.
No Live Courses Available
Sorry, there are no dates for this course scheduled at this time.
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Natural Gas, Oil, Power|
|Competency Path||Certified Energy Professional, Certified Energy Trading Professional, Natural Gas, Oil, Power, Trading & Risk Management|
What You Will Learn
- The unique steps you should take NOW to reduce price exposure, manage risk and guard against price spikes.
- How to define your price/margin exposure.
- How to assess the risk profile of your company and implement a hedge strategy.
- Best practices for a commercial hedging program.
- Designing your risk management program, defining your hedge objectives and determining the appropriate hedge strategies for your company.
- Development of daily marked to market, monitoring and adjusting your hedge strategy.
Who Should Attend
Natural gas purchasers, analysts, traders, trade support staff, finance and auditing personnel. Entry-level to intermediate professionals from: Wholesale/marketing companies, utilities, jobbers/home heating oil distributors, fuel purchasers, back office, hedgers, marketers, end-users, trucking companies and government agencies.