Gain a solid foundation in biofuels and understand the interplay of agriculture, oil and alternatives from production to the pump and beyond.
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Alternative Fuels, Natural Gas, Oil|
|Course Level||Introductory to Intermediate|
|DTN Credits||Not Applicable|
|Competency Path||Alternative Fuels, Certified Energy Professional|
What You Will Learn
Topics covered include:
- Feedstock sources and production trends.
- Fuels production, technologies and efficiencies.
- Integration with traditional petroleum infrastructure.
- Government programs, mandates, and influence.
- Transportation and logistics.
- Marketing and price risk management.
- Global influences.
Who Should Attend
Strongly consider attending if you fit one of the following categories:
- Ethanol producer
- Ethanol marketer
- Corn grower/cooperative
- Biodiesel producer
- Biodiesel marketer
- Soybean producer/cooperative
- Yellow fat broker
- Commodity broker
- Oil company marketing Petroleum marketer
- Pipeline operator
- Terminal operator
- New hires!!
- Financial management
- Commercial gasoline fleet
- Industrial gasoline consumer
- Ag-, petro- investment banking
- Industry trade group
- Clean Cites
- Students and academics