Gain a solid foundation in biofuels and understand the interplay of agriculture, oil and alternatives from production to the pump and beyond.
No Live Courses Available
Sorry, there are no dates for this course scheduled at this time.
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Alternative Fuels, Natural Gas, Oil|
|Course Level||Introductory to Intermediate|
|DTN Credits||Not Applicable|
|Competency Path||Alternative Fuels, Certified Energy Professional|
What You Will Learn
Topics covered include:
- Feedstock sources and production trends.
- Fuels production, technologies and efficiencies.
- Integration with traditional petroleum infrastructure.
- Government programs, mandates, and influence.
- Transportation and logistics.
- Marketing and price risk management.
- Global influences.
Who Should Attend
Strongly consider attending if you fit one of the following categories:
- Ethanol producer
- Ethanol marketer
- Corn grower/cooperative
- Biodiesel producer
- Biodiesel marketer
- Soybean producer/cooperative
- Yellow fat broker
- Commodity broker
- Oil company marketing Petroleum marketer
- Pipeline operator
- Terminal operator
- New hires!!
- Financial management
- Commercial gasoline fleet
- Industrial gasoline consumer
- Ag-, petro- investment banking
- Industry trade group
- Clean Cites
- Students and academics