From market behavior and trader psychology to technical and fundamental analysis, get the tools and techniques essential to successfully trading in the energy markets.
No Live Courses Available
Sorry, there are no dates for this course scheduled at this time.
At A Glance
|Industry Segment||Natural Gas, Oil, Power|
|Course Level||Introductory to Intermediate|
|Competency Path||Certified Energy Trading Professional, Natural Gas, Oil, Power, Trading & Risk Management|
What You Will Learn
Topics covered include:
- The basics and fundamentals of energy trading including the what, why, how and who of energy trading markets.
- Technical and fundamental analysis; how and when to combine the two.
- Real-time trading examples for all products in the energy infrastructure using the various technical tools and techniques.
- What the various energy trading instruments, tools and techniques are, and what is encompassed in the profession of energy trading.
- How all of the tools and techniques work from the perspective of both professional speculators and commercial hedgers in energy markets.
Who Should Attend
This course is applicable to all levels of the energy infrastructure: oil, natural gas, electricity and coal. Individuals in every functional area of responsibility in all energy industries whose decisions have significant financial impact will benefit from this program. Managers from areas such as marketing, sales, manufacturing, engineering, supply and distribution, trading risk management, purchasing, financial and accounting will all find the course highly beneficial.