DTN is the leading supplier of data for the physical cash commodities market. DTN IQFeed delivers real-time, historical, and intraday data for securities market analysis, as well as additional market indicators that many competitive services don’t include.
DTN IQFeed provides:
- 180 calendar days of tick history
- More than 700 market stats/breadth indicators
- 11+ years of one-minute OHLCV historical data
- Up to 80+ years of daily historical data
- 500-2500 simultaneous symbols
- Real-time streaming news
- Real-time equity/index options and Forex data
- Market depth/Nasdaq level II data
- Real-time index quotes
For as much information as DTN IQFeed contains and presents, it’s remarkably easy to use and understand — helping you reach conclusions and decisions faster than your competition.
DTN IQFeed provides:
- Real-time, true tick-by-tick data on U.S. and Canadian equities
- Customer support you can actually talk to
- Streaming data
- Compatible with 50+ software applications
- No broker restrictions
While other quote feeds resell data from third parties, domestic quote data in IQFeed is direct from each exchange. Our feeds are the fastest because we eliminate the middleman.
Because we own and manage our datacenter. Our primary datacenter doesn’t rely on third parties or co-location facilities. By controlling our fully redundant systems, we are able to react before an outage occurs.
Because our internal ticker plant doesn’t filter any data. Many third-party quote vendors don’t have the infrastructure and bandwidth to handle today’s high volume market. Our Quad Redundant ticker plant was built with today’s technology. This means you get the fastest, most complete and reliable data available.
DTN IQFeed provides more complete information
When analyzing the market and making trades, there’s no substitute for fast, reliable and broad data. Big institutions know this, and they pay top dollar for premier data services. But if you’re with a small company, or you’re on your own, how do you procure this at an affordable price?View Brochure
Simply put, DTN IQFeed moves at the speed of the internet. With it, you can, too.