Tailor made reports using high resolution ocean model data to suit specific project requirements. We can help you plan operations around your exact limits, harnessing the best climatological data on wind, waves, currents, tides and much more.
- Experienced consultancy
- Climatological data studies based on a range of industry standard and in-house model data
- Graphical reports featuring wave roses and monthly persistence and exceedance tables
- “Waiting on weather” calculations of the best time to start your operation and/or the total completion time.
- Bespoke average and extreme analysis reports on winds, waves, currents and more
- Shipping route analysis
- Transportation Route Studies
Design and plan with confidence using actionable insights from qualified Metocean engineers.
- Enhance Safety by making informed decisions.
- Minimize costs and limit downtime caused by adverse weather conditions.
- Be prepared for the most extreme weather, and avoid environmental disasters
- Lead your offshore projects by combining accurate model data with expert analysis to guide you through all stages
- We help you choose the apt solution to suit your requirements with our knowledge of region-specific hazards such as tropical cyclones, squalls and monsoon patterns
Make confident weather-based decisions in all your offshore activities. Increase safety and reduce operating costs.