Enjoy full-screen, weather-enhanced maps and graphical layers for unmatched visualization of weather risks. Use predictive models and adaptive technology to project various scenarios and hourly forecasts for the 72-hour period at your specific site. Make faster, better-informed decisions to deploy resources and protect your community.
Real-time, map-based local storm reports, hyper-local data, and first-hand accounts provide better visibility into high-impact weather in your area.
- Precise Location – GPS-based forecasts and alerts provide information for an exact location.
- Smartphone App – Gives you access to data in the field where you are needed.
- Patented Alerts – Location-specific, customizable alerts using more than 50 parameters monitor the conditions most important to you, including lightning, heat, and precipitation.
- Action to Take Alerts – Make swift choices based on conditions and your risk assessments, all based on real-time information.
- All-Clear Notifications – Alerts pushed to your devices let you know when it’s safe to resume activities.
- See the Route Ahead – Storm Corridors show you where the severe weather is and where it is headed over the next 30 minutes, with precise ETA for specific locations along the route.
- Single Dashboard Display – Provides multiple layers for comprehensive weather intelligence with current conditions, forecasts, and alerts down to the street level.
- Meteorology Consultants – On call 24/7/365, in order to provide professional guidance when you need to make an important decision.
- Have Advance Knowledge – Know what’s coming, with available alerts up to 36 hours out.
With WeatherSentry Public Safety Edition from DTN, you’ll be prepared for storms and extreme weather that will impact your local community. With access to the most advanced weather data available, you can rest assured that your decisions will be backed by science and experts. Create a comprehensive, data-supported plan to keep residents and First Responders safe from severe thunderstorms, high winds, hail, tornadoes, lightning, severe heat conditions, and winter weather conditions.
- Make more confident decisions since you have exclusive online consultations with our expert meteorologists.
- Better decision making since the WeatherSentry temperature and precipitation forecasts are rated the most accurate system in the industry for 10 years running.
- Optimize your operations by knowing when to mobilize your resources and call in your staff to respond to weather events.
- Receive patented, customizable weather alerts for your exact location.
- Protect your community with the ability to communicate with citizens before, during, and after adverse weather.
- Adhere to best practices because WeatherSentry and DTN are part of NOAA’s Weather-Ready Nation Ambassadors.
- Stay adaptable as WeatherSentry provides hourly forecasts and updated models.
WeatherSentry Public Safety Edition Frequently Asked Questions
You can use WeatherSentry without limitations or restrictions for 7 days. Once you’re ready to sign up to continue to use the platform rest assured that all of your settings, feeds, and alerts will remain intact keeping you ahead of your competitors.
Yes, you can download WeatherSentry’s companion App from the Apple Store and the Google Play Store to your phone or tablet. These serve as additional GPS positions in the platform.
You need timely, accurate, and easy-to-read weather information when faced with a dangerous weather situation. You don’t have time to gather information from various sites, or weed through conflicting predictions. Get the industry’s most precise, accurate, and reliable weather information delivered in a single screen, and updated as conditions change. WeatherSentry saves you critical time and provides expert support and recommendations to inform your decisions.
Start a Free Trial today and see how WeatherSentry can improve your processes and keep your community protected.