RoadMaster’s web portal shows past, present and forecasted road hazards in your maintenance area. Its dashboard features an overview of observations, forecasts, hazard warnings and your actions.
- Road hazard dashboard – Keep informed in one glance about hazard warnings for the lowest road temperatures, black ice, high precipitation… in your maintenance area up to 8 days ahead.
- Location details – Drill down on locations for RWIS measurements, forecasts and camera images.
- Precipitation-type radar– Improve short-term decisions based on real time and forecasted precipitation radar information, distinguishing between rain, hail, snow and freezing rain.
- Multi-layer-map – Present RWIS data, camera images, satellite images, weather maps and precipitation radar on a full screen map, and even together in one map if you which.
Help Road Managers secure absolute winter safety by providing RWIS measurements, location-specific road weather forecasts, and precipitation-type radar data to support informed gritting decisions.
- Secure road safety – Make informed gritting decisions using hyperlocal data on road surface temperature, black ice, hoar frost, snowfall and freezing rain.
- Minimize costs and environmental impact Use road-specific weather models drawing on 20+ years of road-forecasting experience to avoid unnecessary treatments and reduce environmental impact.
- Improve treatment operations Eliminate liability costs by using archived road weather data to aid decision-making and as evidence to support historical treatment decisions.
- Improve information sharing and collaboration: Share real-time gritting decision information with stakeholders.
RoadMaster builds on decades of experience in weather forecasting and winter road management.