The DTN GIS solution provides the largest selection of precision weather layers on the market today and is served from a completely scalable environment
- Forecast Services – DTN provides global forecast data services through our ArcGIS Server infrastructure with quality control handled by our expert team of meteorologists.
- Real-Time Analysis – Surface Observations update every five minutes and include ten separate weather variables at a given location anywhere on Earth.
- Map Services are exposed through ArcGIS Server REST endpoints for quickly adding past, present, and future weather to any ESRI maps or apps.
- IR Satellite – This global, gridded map service updates every 30 minutes and indicates cloud top temperatures to quickly determine storm intensity over a large area.
The DTN GIS platform provides some of the most accurate forecasts in the industry. That means you can use your existing GIS environment and add our layers to make the best possible operational and business decisions through your entire organization. It is so simple it is almost plug and play.
- Easy to Use REST Endpoints – Map Services are exposed through ArcGIS Server REST endpoints for quickly adding past, present, and future weather to any ESRI maps or apps.
When considering a weather data provider, the ability to scale as your needs require is vital. DTN data is served from a completely scalable environment. Our GIS solutions provide the largest selection of precision weather layers on the market today. Ready to learn more about how GIS can work for you?View Brochure
GIS helps you tell your story through interactive mapping technology by providing the largest selection of weather layers on the market today. Learn More Today!Learn More